About this Painting. Abstract Portrait Painting. Contemporary Figurative Art. Contemporary Portrait Art.
Condition : New
Signature : Signed by Artist
Certificate of Authenticity : Included
Frame : Not framed. Ask us about framing.
About the Artist
Izere Antoine de Padoue, is a Rwandan based impasto painter b. 1996 Rushoga/ DRC. Antoine graduated with a degree in Sculpture and Ceramics from Nyundo School of Art. From a young age Izere loved art. He is passionate about exploring many ways in which art is part of our life. His art depicts situations of social life, emotions, and feelings. He has participated in numerous trainings in animation and illustration. He has participated in art exhibitions primarily in Rwanda, East Africa, and the United States.
“Creating is an amazing process. Most of the time I enjoy trying new things. I really like the heavy strokes of the impressionists, the flow of their textured, torn, foundry colors, and different grayscales as well as their engagement in open compositions and light changing . This gave birth to my impasto style. I see life as a passion of sticking to what we like and the endless battles of everything else that we abhor. Art is one of the open ways of talking to people in a graphic/visual way of imaginations. The emotions, feelings and all the untold stories behind these makes people feel connected.” – Izere Antoine
- 2021. PEOPLE AND COLORS with Sabyinyo silverback, Kinigi, Rwanda
- 2021. VISAGES Kigali,Rwanda
- 2021. CONCORDANT CONVEYANCES, Mitochondria Gallery. Houston. Texas. USA
- 2021. Permanent display at INTARE Arena, Kigali, Rwanda
- 2020. NOVEMBRE NUMERIQUE: animation exhibition organized by institute Français and Maison Beaulier, Kigali, Rwanda
- 2020. A SNIPET OF RWANDAN ARTIST JOURNEY by Isi Arts Community
- 2020. AFROTOPISME: A Digital art exhibition organized by GIZ and Maison Beaulier
- 2019. Autour de Moi art exhibition at BPR building (Maison Beaulier)
- 2019. Mumasangano art exhibition, at Kigali Conference and Exhibition Village with Nelson Niyakire and Natacha Muzira,Kigali, Rwanda